Liberation? Liberation?

Nothing New

Yeah, Bush went to war without just cause nor without an exit strategy, we've all heard this before. Several times. Now, you're going to get your, "Yeah, Bush is a moron!" responses and you're going to get your, "Commie bastard! America hating hippie!" responses and in all honesty. They're both stupid. Objectivity is the order of the day but I doubt anyone will be using that anytime soon.

As for the guy before me who said, "Instead of being against your country you should stand behind it" I'd just like to remind you that that was the similar train of thought that allowed the holocaust to begin. As for propaganda, a Bush supporter can't bring that up, he's the master of scare tactics (WMDs?).

The Killing Moon The Killing Moon

...

At first I thought this was going to be a Donnie Darko rip-off/tribute as Under A Killing Moon was the opening song for the movie. But, it wasn't.

I was kinda creeped out by that thing at the end though.

Hellborn Pt. 1 Hellborn Pt. 1

A couple minor details

Heh, I know plot doesn't mean a whole lot in stick flicks, but when you name a character try to keep his name throughout the whole movie. His name changed from David (at the beginning) to Daniel (at the end). Another thing is, if religion is so fought against you'd think that the Christian/Catholics wouldn't build a big, fancy church in the middle of the desert where it can easily be seen.

Other then that, there were some pretty nice effects for a stick flick.

Pl4gued responds:

*His name changed from David (at the beginning) to Daniel* HOLY CRAP IT DID!?!?!? whoops.

Minushi - Chapter 3 Minushi - Chapter 3

Very Impressive

It find it pathetic for everyone who didn't like it because it was viewable for all ages. When was there a rule that the only way something could be good is if there was swearing and violence. This is one of the few cartoons I agree should be on the front page because it was well crafted (written and animated), unlike other cartoons that only make it on the front page because the only word the creators know how to use is "Fuck".

Keep up the great work and don't let the negative reviews from people who don't know how to appreciate art without cussing ruin your spirits.

The Matris Reloadeado The Matris Reloadeado

...

A few questions, why did the agents look like lemmings? Why the hell were they all so damn happy. And who in God's name was that old guy?

Stomped responds:

Look at this animation

Jimmy Jinx-A-Lot #2 Jimmy Jinx-A-Lot #2

Should be, but won't.

Way to directly violate the rules:

"Your movie must not be racist or downright hateful towards specific groups of people!"

The consequence:

"If your movie violates any of these rules, it will be removed and your account may be deleted"

The result:

Most likely nothing.

Swifts Revenge Part 1 Swifts Revenge Part 1

Right then.

You'd think a company called "Hitmen" would, you know, try to be... less... suspicious. Also, at the end when he dives out the window... what exactly is he shooting at?

Spider-Man VI (trailor) Spider-Man VI (trailor)

Fantastic

I am really looking forward to the final product. I loved that last animation of Spider-Man swinging. Good work.

MelTDown feat JeT Li MelTDown feat JeT Li

Well...

Not bad, I suppose. I'm confused as to why you said it was with Jet Li when the character didn't look asian at all. Also, what exactly was he doing in a building filled with guys who wanted to kill him? Oh, and uhh.. there's three wires in case you couldn't see the yellow one. But don't worry, the ending isn't worth getting all worked up about... unless you like red text.

SERIAL_BEAR_2 SERIAL_BEAR_2

Err...

Great animation, I loved it. Very impressive, but uhh... you may wanna, ya know, make some sense next time. I had no idea what was going on and why it was happening. I understand that the with-bear stole the real-bear's candy and then... the robot turned into a ... car and they chased the witch-bear. Right... gooo witch-bear!