Liberation? Liberation?

Nothing New

Yeah, Bush went to war without just cause nor without an exit strategy, we've all heard this before. Several times. Now, you're going to get your, "Yeah, Bush is a moron!" responses and you're going to get your, "Commie bastard! America hating hippie!" responses and in all honesty. They're both stupid. Objectivity is the order of the day but I doubt anyone will be using that anytime soon.

As for the guy before me who said, "Instead of being against your country you should stand behind it" I'd just like to remind you that that was the similar train of thought that allowed the holocaust to begin. As for propaganda, a Bush supporter can't bring that up, he's the master of scare tactics (WMDs?).

The Killing Moon The Killing Moon

...

At first I thought this was going to be a Donnie Darko rip-off/tribute as Under A Killing Moon was the opening song for the movie. But, it wasn't.

I was kinda creeped out by that thing at the end though.

Hellborn Pt. 1 Hellborn Pt. 1

A couple minor details

Heh, I know plot doesn't mean a whole lot in stick flicks, but when you name a character try to keep his name throughout the whole movie. His name changed from David (at the beginning) to Daniel (at the end). Another thing is, if religion is so fought against you'd think that the Christian/Catholics wouldn't build a big, fancy church in the middle of the desert where it can easily be seen.

Other then that, there were some pretty nice effects for a stick flick.

Pl4gued responds:

*His name changed from David (at the beginning) to Daniel* HOLY CRAP IT DID!?!?!? whoops.